The school library has around 12,000 books as well as audio-visual materials like CD-ROM and DVDs for varied age groups. There is enough space for children to sit and read books in the library.
1. Students should observe strict silence in the library.
2. Students should not bring any book of their own into the library except their notebooks and the diary to maintain the library record.
3. Library books should be returned on or before the due date indicated without fail. A fine of Rs.1/- per day per book will be charged for delay.
4. Books can be renewed for one week more, if they want for further period, provided, the book is not in great demand.
5. The librarian can call back a book/books from students at any time even before due date.
6. Before leaving the library, books taken must be carefully examined by the student. Any mark or damage should be brought into the notice of the librarian.
7. Any book lost must at once be replaced or duly compensated. Fine will be levied for damaged books.
8. Reference books like the Dictionary, Encyclopedia etc., cannot be taken home. They are to be read only in the library.
9. No book, magazine or newspaper should be taken out without the permission of the librarian.
10. Issue of library books shall be stopped 30 days before the close of current academic year for stock taking and checking.